Friday, August 10, 2018

Just Let Me Sleep

I really thought that by now I would have caught up on life and gotten back to blogging on schedule. Hmm? Hasn’t happened yet. Can’t understand why. . . .

Here is what I remember doing in the last three and a half months.

Left for my fifth trip to Kenya (and first trip with the son) and had a 23 hour layover in Zurich.
Had the usual good time in Kenya, with the usual bag of mixed feelings.
Only a six hour layover in Germany, just enough time to eat lots in the airport.
A good friend’s wedding in June. Oh, and Hubby's retirement party, which I didn't get any pictures of. 
My thirty-plus year dorm reunion.
An overnight to East Troy, where the son lives.
Lifest! How many years has it been again? Eleven, I think I decided.
Camping in the UP.
Wedding at my house.
And coming up in the next three and a half months? So far, a four-day writer’s retreat, four weddings, a few other parties and get-to-gethers, and the family Thanksgiving at my house. Uff-da. No wonder I am tired. 

Hope you have a good last month of Summer. Keep checking in, I will get back on schedule next week. I promise. Just let me sleep first. 

No comments: