Wednesday, November 1, 2023

And just like that Autumn is over

I’ve taken quite a few drives and trips around the area the last month since the leaves began to turn. I’ll be sharing more of those pictures over the next few weeks.

But first, I wanted to share some of the shots I took on my short walk yesterday, since it is the first of November and we had our first snowfall the other night. Which reminds me that our last snowfall in the spring was only five months and seven days ago!

I've always loved this birch tree at the first corner of our road. 
Someone already threw this pumpkin out on the corner a week ago. I just decorated my house for Halloween on Monday, as in the day before yesterday. 
A mushroom bites the dust, or more like bites the snow. 

What we call yard art, on a tree in the yard. 

I really got my camera out and started taking pictures because I loved how the leaves looked
all over the yard. 
But I didn't notice this circle of leaves until I put the pictures on the computer. Cool, huh? 

My flower bed off the deck. Looks like a mess. 
Does that thing in the circle look like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy? 
Or am I begining to see things?  

No comments: