Sunday, March 24, 2024

Let Not Your Hearts Be Troubled

 

“Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you. I do not give peace to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid. You heard Me say that I am going away. But I am coming back to you. If you love Me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father. The Father is greater than I. I have told you this before it happens. Then when it does happen, you will believe.

            “I will not talk much more with you. The leader of this world is coming. He has no power over Me. I am doing what the Father told Me to do so the world may know I love the Father. Come, let us be on our way”. (John 14:27-30, New Life Version)

There is nothing I can – or should – add to that. Today is Palm Sunday, the start of Holy Week. Good Friday is only days away. But remember, Easter Sunday is coming. God bless you.

No comments: