Friday, July 5, 2019

Life, Love and Laughs - Entry 14 in the story of my sister and me

There’s a lot of in-between when you’re not a kid and not an adult. That in-between has been named a dangerous phenomenon – a teen-ager. I think it contributed a lot to the generation canyon. Teen-agers are the most crazy bunch of people alive. Pat Loehmer

On Wednesday, I blogged about my memories of past Fourth of Julys with my sister Pat. To keep that celebratory feeling going, here are more pictures of life, love and laughs.
In November of 1959, four months old. Notice a creepy hand in the lower right hand corner? Looks like they are holding onto the blanket, but why? 
Sleeping on the living room floor, age 3 1/2 
First-grade portrait, 1965
Christmas 1967
School portrait 
Another school portrait 
Reading instructions on Christmas morning, 1971
Confirmation, 1973
School portrait 1974 
Birthday, 1975 
Bridesmaids for a friend's wedding, 1977
Wedding, 1983
My son's second birthday, 1988
My second wedding, 1997

No comments: