Friday, March 5, 2021

Eight Acts of Love

I didn’t write a blog post Wednesday because I worked late Tuesday night, helping with another round of COVID vaccines for our patients. Last night I had to work on our tax stuff as we have an appointment with our accountant this morning. You could say it’s been a busy week, or you could say I just don’t budget my time as well as I could.

And other than that I’m rather brain dead this morning (which is actually nothing new).

In case you wonder what else I’ve been doing since the first of the year, finally here are the pictures of the eight throws which I made for the family from Granma Kincaid’s old sweatshirts. A total act of love. Or eight of them. 

Only have Hubby’s left to finish. And then what to do with the 16 squares I have left . . .







 

No comments: