Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Celebrate Every Day

Nearly every Tuesday night, after Hubby and I eat our supper in the living room while watching an old episode of NCIS, I hoist myself off of the couch, grab our empty dinner plates, and ask him, “What should I blog about tonight?”, before heading off to my office. 
 
Sometimes he gives me a thought-provoking idea, but he usually offers a suggestion I could never write about. Last night, he said something like, “you could write about an old man’s birthday.” Okay, I don’t remember what he said at all, but it was something on the line of reminding it was his birthday. 
 
Oh, my sweet, sweet husband. I am so blessed to have you in my life. What did I do to deserve your love and devotion? I’m sorry that I don’t celebrate birthdays; I think we should celebrate every day instead. And I need to remember always to celebrate you!












 Don't hate me now, Hubby, for posting all these pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great memories!