Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Just Pictures of Emma and a New Word

I’m sure that the Independence Day holiday on a Tuesday has a lot of people unsure of what day today is. Is it really Wednesday? How did that happen?

Anyway, I have all kinds of stuff going on and no time to write right now, so I thought I’d just share some pictures of my sweet little Emma in my bed.

She is on a second medication for her seizures and, knock on wood, she hasn’t had one since starting the generic Keppra. She gets it in a liquid form and even though she isn’t thrilled by it, it’s better than her spitting out the tablet three times before we can get it down her throat. It’s bad enough with the phenobarbital pill, but she’s doing better with that too.





 I also have a word for the week.  

You know how some animals, especially dogs, will lay all stretched out on their bellies with all four legs stretched out. I always called that their froggy legs. But there is a word for it. Sploot or splooting.

I caught Emma doing it on the deck earlier this week, but couldn’t get a picture. I’m sure I had a picture of Dino splooting, but I can’t find it now. Oh, well, you know what I mean. 

No comments: