Wednesday, July 19, 2023

A Few Pictures and Some Whining – annual camping in the UP, Blog Post #1

Finally, finally, finally. After months of sitting home, nursing my back, and cancelling plans, last week Hubby and I finally went camping. To one of our favorite spots – Bewabic State Park just over the border in the UP. 

Of course, I should have realized it wasn’t going to be the best vacation when this stupid bird wouldn’t even let us pull out of the yard! I did mostly complain the whole time and Hubby had to deal with me, until we finally decided to go home a day early.

But really, it was still good to get out of town. And even though we sat around the campsite more than we usually did, I managed to take some pictures of wildlife.

A doe and a fawn.

Another deer. 

A deer in our trailer’s back yard. As if I never see any deer at home

.Or turkeys and their babies.

And a stupid seagull.

The rainy, cool weather we had didn’t help at all.

But it was still okay. And we’ll go again and it will be better next time.








No comments: