Thursday, January 26, 2012

Caution

We've all seen this sign and most of us slow down for this bump that goes from one end of the road to the other. Or sometimes we don't slow down at all and our teeth rattle and rust falls of our car as we fly over it.

Or sometimes, there is no bump at all.

In my clinic's parking lot, they take the speed bump out every fall so that it doesn't interfere with the snow plow. Doesn't make sense to me. Either you have a speed bump or you don't. They want you to drive slow in the summer, but in the winter all bets are off? Or are speed bumps really just all in our heads?



2 comments:

Susan Marlene said...

Hi Chris! I love this pondering of your thoughts! There was an e-mail that came to me recently with some silly sign or another, which made absolutely no sense!I can't find curtains but as soon as I get those photos on my blog that I want I will post my writers room! I'm loving it! :)

Chris Loehmer Kincaid said...

Thanks for the comment, Sue. I can't wait to see your silly sign photos too.