Sunday, June 4, 2017

Graduation Day 2017

Today is high school graduation here in my hometown. I haven’t been to graduation since my second-born graduated in 2008. I’d be proud to call the girl graduating today my daughter, but instead I just got to borrow her a few times a month over the last seven years. I wish her the very best and I hope she knows that I will always be there for her. 
2011 July - my backyard 
 2011 September - at Timm's Hill
2012 August - my backyard 
 2012 September - at Kelly Arms Castle  
 2013 May - Colton Dixon concert in Milwaukee
 2013 October - Bowling
 2014 August - Chism Ranch for our yearly horseback ride
 
 2014 December - Christmas!
2015 December - Another Christmas
 2016 February - modeling her new outfit in Petsmart 
 2016 April - going to Prom
 2017 May - with her art at the Senior Art Show
Ciaara, I'm so proud of you. Remember, you can do anything you put your mind to.

(It only takes an hour a week or four hours a month to change the life of a child and change your own life as well. Get involved. No matter where you live. http://kinshipinc.org/affiliate-network/ or http://www.mentoring.org/ )

No comments: