Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Rocking it, Dells post #13

           I’ve still been writing about my week’s stay in Wisconsin Dells last October and thought I had finally arrived at the end of my story. But alas, I forgot about our hike through Rocky Arbor State Park. 

It was a cloudy day, with temperatures in the mid-fifties. That’s still pretty decent for October in Wisconsin. Yet, here we are at the end of April, and we had snow yesterday! 

Rocky Arbor was only a ten-minute drive from the condo where we were staying, so we figured that we wouldn’t be out much if we got rained out. As it was, the park was already closed for the season but did allow walk-ins. Which was great, because it meant that there wasn’t much activity going on. 
 

The park had the usual interesting rock formations, which that entire area is known for. 
Some nice Fall scenery. 




 This picture is of what my brain feels like when I’m trying to get to sleep at night – a lot going on. 

 And this is how I feel most days at work. 

 And this is how I want to feel all of the time - just rocking it. 
 

I promise that this Friday's blog post, I will wrap up that vacation so we can move on next week.
 

No comments: