Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Ready to go Camping

This past weekend, we were supposed to go camping. Not one, not two, but four issues kept us from going. Maybe there were five things, I can’t remember now.

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. The weather had been so nice, and I needed so badly to get away. I guess it is what it is. Life goes on. Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don’t.

The one good thing that happened was that we brought Carlton, our camping trailer, home from storage. And Hubby even backed it into its spot on the first try. Yeah, Hubs!

I have only another week to work, and then the summer festivities can begin – lots of other trips to plan and look forward to. As well as a long list of projects to start work on, as soon as my back is better.

Anyway, also, we’ll be listing our pop-up camper for sale as soon as we can set it up, and I’m satisfied that it’s clean and everything is in working order. With my ongoing back pain, I can't do much to help Hubby put it up, so I'm not sure when that will happen. One reason for buying the travel trailer is that I don’t have to climb under it to set it up. But let me know if you are interested, and we’ll figure something out.  The pictures are from a couple years ago.  





No comments: