Monday, June 7, 2021

Three Outa Four

   I usually don’t post here on Mondays. But I usually do post on Sundays, as well as Wednesdays and Fridays. If you read my blog regularly, you may have noticed that I have been off of that schedule a bit. Here’s why. I’ve been out of town for the past three out of four weekends. Not sure what I was thinking. Maybe that I’m fully vaccinated and COVID restrictions are lifting and the weather is finally nice and it’s just time to jump in the car and GO!

You may remember that we took out first camping trip in Carlton the camper back on May 14. Then I was at a cabin with a friend the weekend of May 21 and again away this weekend with Hubby’s brother and sister-in-law. And summer’s just beginning!

Watch for all those blog posts, with the usually rambling stories and too many pictures. Here is just a taste.

An odd place, for sure. 

Because I live in Wisconsin . . .

Atop a big hill
Just a baby. Do you know what kind of baby? 
At least it's not snow
Always remember
Or sometimes you want to forget









No comments: