Friday, August 27, 2021

Overview - Blog Post #2 Camping at Bewabic

        The morning of July 11, Hubby, Dino and I headed out on our first week-long trip in Carlton the camper. As mentioned in my previous blog post, things didn’t get off to a smooth start. The rodent infestation put all our preparations behind. But I have finally learned that vacations shouldn’t be planned around any particular schedule; that there shouldn’t be any set times for anything. I thought I had realized that on my first camping trip to Bewabic with my sister Pat way back in 1980. I’m glad I am finally coming back around to what it means to be on vacation.

Anyway, it’s late on Thursday night and I should get to bed. I promise that next week I’ll write all about what we did and what we saw while camping in the UP that week. For now, you get to just see a few random pictures to hold your interest until then. 













Wow! We do manage to cover a lot of ground; so much for vacation being relaxing. 


 

No comments: