Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Persevering - Blog Post #3 Camping in Michigan

When we were camping this past July, we spent one day wandering around the city of Crystal Falls. We’d been there the year before, but our wandering that day hadn’t been nearly as fun since it was raining out. One of the places we returned to this year was the park at Clark’s Landing. 

I hadn’t intended on taking twelve pictures of this flag, but I had to get it with the breeze blowing just right. 

I also hadn’t intended on sharing the pictures of the rest of the American Flags I had captured in Michigan’s UP, along with one just over the border in Wisconsin (ten points if you know which one it is).


 

Of course, until I went through all of my pictures, I didn’t realize there were so many flags.


With current events, both in our country and the world, I thought it would be appropriate to post them today.




Sometimes things get turned upside down, or sometimes they are just broken. But we will persevere. 


Along with this fellow watching over his own corner of the world.


No comments: