Friday, April 29, 2022

It's a Wrap, Dells post #14

     I promise, promise, promise, this is the last post from my stay at the condo in Wisconsin Dells last October. Which is why I am presenting a hodgepodge of pictures taken over the week. There are so many more, but I really can’t post all twelve hundred of them here.  

Just a random bathtub on the porch of the A.L. Ringling Mansion in Baraboo. 

What's not to love about an idyllic Wisconsin farm? 

St. John's Lutheran Church and cemetery in North Freedom 

Most of the headstones were in German. This one, "Through the blood of Jesus alone I go to heaven." I hope that Albert wasn't alone once Wilhelmine joined him in 1936. 
Next stopped at Natural Bridge State Park.

On the way back up the road, St John's church smiled at us. 

And the Comfort Bus makes the kids at Loganville Elementary School smile. 

Man Mound Park east of Baraboo. It's named for the rare, man-shaped effigy mound found on the property, measuring about 214 feet long by 48 feet wide. Just looks like a mound to me.

Outside our condo.

The living room in the condo. 

The master bedroom upstairs was very nice. 
This little one and her brother worried me because it was pretty late in the year to still have spots. 

Doing my duty as a health care worker by presenting this public service announcement. Found in the bathroom of the Badger Ammo Works museum. 

And because, yes, I will take a picture of anything. That's a wrap. 


No comments: