Friday, June 24, 2022

Spring Babies in Wisconsin

We may be past spring and into summer already here in the Northwoods, but June is the month to see all the newborn babies. 

This doe and tiny fawn were spotted in early June just east of Brantwood on River Road. 

 This proud momma brought out her baby for me to see just a few days ago in my backyard. 
You have to look in the dead center of this photo to see a yearling eagle in the nest along the shore of one of the Minocqua Lakes the other day.  

This extended family of geese was on Rest Lake in Manitowish Waters. 
While this more organized family was back on Lake Minocqua. 
But who cannot fall in love with this loon family with their three day old. 
As adorable as this baby is, though, there are other babies on my mind right now. 
Oh, my goodness, look who hatched on top of my garage door opener while I was out of town this week. Three hungry little robin chicks. I will do whatever I can to make sure they make it. 

No comments: