Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Another place where we stayed

I still feel off kilter from all that has been going on the last few weeks. Trying to get back into the routine. And here it is Tuesday night, and I need to put a blog post together for your entertainment.

Back to Kenya we go.

My daughter, my friend, and I rented an AirBnb on Diani Beach for four days, as you probably already know.

It was a beautiful, large house, with three full bedrooms and two full baths. But the best part was that it was right on the beach, with beautiful views of the Indian Ocean, lots of privacy, and still a short walk to the main road through town. In walking distance to stores and restaurants. 

The living room and dining space

Val's bedroom 

Denise's bedroom 
My bedroom. 
                                                                                         

The bathroom Denise and I shared. 

Val's bathroom. 

The kitchen, which like most of the kitchens I've seen in Kenya, was nothing special. But we could still cook in it, once we figured out how to turn on the stove. There was a frig too but no microwave. 

The path leading up to the house, way in the back of the trees.  

The veranda over looking the ocean. 

The veranda again. 

If the house was lacking in anything, this view made up for it all (minus my feet, of course). 

Yes, that view. 

If you go to the AirBnb listing, you'll see that most of my pictures are exactly the same as their's. Not on purpose. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/46044023?adults=3&children=0&infants=0&pets=0&check_in=2022-10-10&check_out=2022-10-14&source_impression_id=p3_1669169650_JGDDOeL%2B7FKV1k9J


No comments: