Friday, January 26, 2024

Flashback Friday, January 2014

     As often happens, I have so many ideas to write about and instead of writing about them, I waste a bunch of time watching YouTube videos of puppies or clips of the Friends sitcom. Last night, I wasted time scrolling through old photos, under the guise of deleting those deemed dumb.

January 2014, just ten years ago. I took a whole bunch of pictures of the snow in our yard. There was even more snow in February and March, but I thought I should focus on this month.  

Ten years ago (and pretty much every year, from last year to 60 years ago), we had more snow on the ground than we have today. I won’t take a picture of today, as it is just too depressing. I can’t say I love having snow on the ground six months out of the year, but we have to have some in the yard for at least a couple months. We just have to. 



No comments: