Friday, January 5, 2024

Two and a half months later

I wasn’t going to write a blog today. Still recovering from the Holidays. Then I looked back and realized that I never told you anything else about the few days I spent at an AirBnb with my friend back in October. And here we are two and a half months later. 

 The first day we bombed around Ladysmith, as I blogged about a while back.

 Our second day at the cabin it rained a lot, but we were still able to get out and explore a bit.

 Chequamegon Waters Flowage. It was gloomy and foggy that morning, but I still used the creative setting on my camera for this one. 

Next we drove to Gilman, explored this park, crossed all three bridges, walked past the Gilman Cheese Factory (the only place happening in this town), drove through the campground, and tried our best to figure out what was going on with the garbage can.  








Then the gloom and mist turned to a torrential rain and we were done exploring for the day. We still had a lot of fun.

No comments: