Sunday, November 20, 2011

Where is God asking you to go this week?


Earlier in the week, a friend asked if I would go to church with her. She hadn't been to church in a long time, and it's always hard to go back alone. So, we went to a different church than I usually go to - just coz. I guess it is where God wanted me today. He spoke to me not once, but twice, showing me where to go with the book I'm writing. Well, I should say the book He is writing with me at the keyboard. It seems the more I turn my memoir over to Him, the easier the words flow.

Also, during the church service they showed this video. Pretty powerful. Reminds me how small we are, how big God is, but that He still wants us by His side, that all the lost souls in the world need us by His side so that they can be found.
This is the church at Najile in Kenya. We held a youth gathering there when I was in Africa. Amazingly I was able to find it on Google maps. That completely blows my mind. But it took way more than an hour and a half to get there from Nairobi. It may be only 73 kilometers, but holy cow, those roads. Yikes.

Oh, and I added 180 words to my book today. Not a lot, but I think they were good words, God words.

No comments: