Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Old Bradley School

My cousin Jodean pulled one more fast one on me in grade school on the playground of lovely Bradley School. It was a literal fast one, too. Our entire class was hurrying back inside from recess. I was wearing an elastic-waist skirt. Jodean ran up behind me and pulled my skirt down around my ankles.

What can I possibly say after that?

When they shut down Bradley School after they built the new elementary school in 1980, someone bought the building and turned it into a bar for a while. Hmm? If you’ve been following my blog, you may remember that they sell fireworks at Tripoli School where I went to kindergarten and first grade. Then at one time you could buy alcohol where I went to school for 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade. What’s next you ask? Stay tuned.

No comments: