Thursday, May 23, 2013

Where's Christine????


Where’s Christine? And why hasn’t she posted to her blog in over a week?

I know that you know that I have been in Kenya. And you probably thought that I would be home by now and writing like crazy. Perhaps you are waiting with baited breath to read all of my fascinating stories and see all of my beautiful pictures. Sorry to keep you waiting.

I don’t know what to tell you, except that I got home late Sunday night, didn’t start unpacking until Tuesday morning, didn’t finish unpacking until Tuesday night, and first went on my laptop on Wednesday night. My head is positively swimming and I am still processing a lot of things. The stories will come; the pictures will be posted. I am shooting for actually getting something done this weekend.

So, don’t give up on me. Check back often. Trust me that the wait will be worth it. 
My bags are packed, I'm ready to go. 
I should have gotten a picture when I got back home, I didn't look nearly this put together. 

1 comment:

Denise said...

Well, ok, fine! We will wait, as always with great anticipation.