Friday, January 24, 2014

The Orange Cat is Heard From

 Ok, if you have ever read this blog before you probably figured out that Mom is crazy. Here is one example. She has always had a thing for big ol' orange cats. This is the cat she had when she was a kid. His name was Alice Cooper. I don't get it. It had to do with something about a rock singer, but really Mom?
 So here is where it gets really weird. So when she got me and my sister, she named my sister Alice. How dumb is that? But she's not named Alice Cooper the second. Don't even ask what Mom named me. I don't think she even knows. Supposedly my real name is Cheshire Cat, but no one calls me. Probably because it is a dumb name. I don't know. I don't think it is the name of a rock singer at least.
 And if Mom really likes big ol' orange cats so much, why doesn't she let me stay in the house all the time like my baby sister Alice?
 Instead I have to stay outside with the likes of Betty the Uni-kitty. Mom calls us Owls for some reason when we sit on the deck like this. Oh, and Dino the Dumb Dog gets to come in the house all the time too.
I guess I shouldn't complain. I have lots of food to eat and my pet bowl to sleep in all night and all day if I want to.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Olmstead McBride said...

His fur is the same color as my hair. One of my 5 cats is an orange cat, his name is Galway.