Friday, June 8, 2018

Cutting Back

I’ve been thinking about this for a week or two but have come to the conclusion that I won’t be blogging here three times a week, at least for the summer. I have so much going on the next three months, and I think I need any spare time to just unwind and not think about what I am going to write here next.

I’ll still write a Sunday inspirational blog, but then only post one more time during the week. I’m not even going to make a commitment of which day that will be. I want to spend the summer months chillin’, only doing the things I have to do and meeting the deadlines I have to meet.

In case anyone is wondering about my series on being the perfect patient, I’ll be writing a few more episodes of “Coming to the Clinic” this summer. I’ll also finish up telling you about my recent trip to Kenya. There are a few more ideas bumping around in my brain, so you never know what I will write next. Oh, and of course, always pictures!

Have a great summer! And watch for me in a couple days.   
Even puppies gotta chill once in a while.

1 comment:

Beth Camp said...

Can I take a break like your puppies???? Look forward to your posts!