Thursday, November 15, 2018

What I Need More Often

     It has been another whirlwind week. If you follow me on Facebook or other social media, I’m sure you’ve seen my daily post asking for your vote for us in the MyGivingStory campaign. If this is the first you’ve heard of it, please click here. Then vote and keep voting every day through the end of the month. Oh, and share it with everyone.

But that’s not what this post is about. I can’t believe that I am still behind on posting pictures of my many recent trips and adventures. Mostly, I can’t believe I didn’t share much from the writers' retreat I attended at the Arrowhead Bible Camp in New Auburn the middle of September.

Welcome to Camp!
 The cabin I was in is on the left, lower level. The building to the right is the original lodge; the dining hall and kitchen are on the first floor.
 My room.
 The view right outside my door.
 Took way too many pictures of the loons one morning.
I took a walk on the trails one morning.
 Another water bird.
 A place for the kid-campers to cook their meals.
 With the temperature well below freezing as I write this, hard to believe it was pushing 90 degrees that day. Made the beach look tempting.
Oh, but that’s right. I was there to write. I did get quite a bit accomplished. I just need to go to camp every weekend. Argh. Not so productive at home.
 But the sun will rise on my writing in it's time.

No comments: