Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmas 2018 Blog Post #3

 (In case you’ve missed a few posts, I am spending the month of December blogging about various Bible verses which remind us of the first Christmas and what the birth of Jesus really means to us. I’m also sharing random pictures of Christmases past.)

 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 (Living Bible)

God has lots of plans. Plans which we cannot even fathom. Plans we don’t even see coming. One of His plans was to send His Son as a human baby to save us from our sins. What a fantastic future and awesome hope that gives us! 
With my mom, brother and sister, on Christmas Eve 2004. Mom always hated getting her picture taken, but it looks like my brother and I don't like it any better. We know that someday in the future, we will take better pictures. That is our hope. And  we trust that we will be with Mom again someday, and our hope for that is that she's not too mad at me for sharing her picture!  

No comments: