Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Christmas 2018 Blog Post #5

 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 (New King James Version)

The book of Isaiah is filled with prophecy of the birth of Jesus; I will share some of them later on. I read this verse in my morning devotions the other day, and something about it reminded me of the coming of Jesus. Probably the thought that when things are rough, when you feel like giving up, you only have to remember that God has once again got our back. He will always get us through, and the greatest way He proved that was by sending His Son, Jesus Christ. 
Christmas 2010, the family getting through the challenge of wrapping gifts. 

No comments: