Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Meet Stan, Vincent, Tyrone, and Pam

I’ve been going to post these pictures for a while but just haven’t gotten around to it. Had a few other ideas for blogging tonight, but this one seemed as good as any.

Let me introduce Stan, Vincent, Tyrone, and Pam. You figure out which name belongs to which one.

My son took these pictures on his trip to Africa -
 - waiting for his plane in Chicago 
 - on the plane
 - during the long layover in Dubai
 - at Hell's Gate
 - at the crocodile park 
 - still at the crocodile park 
 - and still at the crocodile park 
 - at the baby elephant rescue center
- on safari (there is an adult elephant in that brush)

I don’t have a clue where the boy gets this from . . . and now it just dawned on me that this blog is called "The Dino Chronicles!" Wow!

If you don't already know what we do in Africa, click on this link. Or like us on Facebook

No comments: