Wednesday, November 16, 2022

All I Have for Now

Wow. It’s only been a week since I last posted here, about my trip to Kenya, but it seems like forever. I hope I haven’t lost any of you; I’ve lost my laptop, home internet, home landline, and it feels like much more over the last week and a half. But I am still blessed with so much – my health, my income, my husband, my memories. I have to focus on that. We all need to focus more on what we have and not on what we’ve lost.

Anyway, since I don’t remember where I was when I last wrote here, I’m just going to stun you with pictures from our five days at Diani Beach on the coast of the Indian Ocean in Kenya. When I am fully up and running again, I’ll try to share the stories. Oh, you know I’ll share the stories. But here is all I have for now.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice photos