Friday, March 27, 2020

Flashback Friday Fotographs

Three weeks ago, I introduced you to my beloved (albeit bulky) 35 mm SLR Yashica. I also shared the second picture that I took with that camera. I’ve been wanting to share some of the better snapshots from that time, but I got sucked into the whole coronavirus craze. I thought it was time to get my mind off of that for a while.

So here are some of those old photos from the fall of 1980. Yes, forty years ago.   
Very First Selfie
Random mushroom 


Maybe I should have waited until the Fall to share these pictures. I think we all want to think Spring instead. 


The playground in Marathon Park.

Lichen or some such thing. It's hard to get the pictures to look the same when you scan them into the computer. 



Under a bridge in Wausau. 
People cookies! My sister Pat and I used to make small round cut-outs and decorate them like people.
How fun! 

No comments: