Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Remodel post 3 – Bathroom Sink and Vanity

Going to make this quick. It’s been a rough week and a half. I’ll get through it, though. Gotta have faith.

 I had thought I might share all the before, during, and after pictures of the bathroom remodel. But then once I brought out the pictures from the first remodel back in 2005, I realized there were just too many. So, I present the vanity first. 

The original vanity when we moved in the house back in 1990. That avocado tile! Hideous!  

The beginning of ripping it up in 2005.

The finished vanity in 2005. Looks good, but what you can't see is that on the left side there was a gap of about three inches because we bought the sink at a great discount. 


And the current remodeling, beginning on December 3. 




The sink hadn't come in yet when we had company over on New Year's Day. Thus the bottle of hand sanitizer!

Ta-da! Love it! 

No comments: