Wednesday, May 18, 2022

S.P.S.P.

     For several years, I’ve wanted to visit the Sculpture Park in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. It’s not far from where I live, and I actually drive past Stevens Point at least a couple times a year.

I finally made it there with my daughter last Friday, when we were experiencing record high temps and the sun was shining brightly. Good thing the trail through the park is mostly wooded.

I started out taking pictures of the signs which described each piece of art, but I quickly nixed that idea. I just wanted to enjoy each piece along with its wooded setting.


And some artwork really needs no explanation. But I do apologize to the talented artists for not recognizing them.


If you are ever in Central Wisconsin, swing by the Park yourself. As I learned from reading their website, the sculptures do change at times, so you may not see the same things I did.


But most importantly, always remember:

And there's no need to be more.         

For more on the Stevens Point Sculpture Park, click these links:     



          

No comments: