Wednesday, July 6, 2022

A Few Days Cabining

     The week before last, my sister and I went away for a few days to a cabin on Lake Emily, only about sixty miles north of me. We had a good time, and the weather was perfect. We saw a few new things and lots of things I’ve seen before. We had some laughs, and I played Scrabble for the first time in probably 30 years. 

Our dock on Edith Lake
Us out in the kayaks
Rest Lake at Manitowish Waters
The dam emptying into Vance Lake
Claire d' Loon at Mercer 
Falls at Lake of the Falls
One afternoon we took a pontoon ride on Lakes Minocqua and Kawaguesaga

Saw lots of crazy expensive houses 
And some wildlife which I already shared on a previous blog post

This guy showed up on our lake by our cabin the morning that we left. 
So photogenic

No comments: