Sunday, May 21, 2023

Encouragement Needed

 

May the patience and encouragement that come from God allow you to live in harmony with each other the way Christ Jesus wants. Then you will all be joined together, and you will give glory to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 15:5-6, New Century Version)

It wasn’t that I had a blank mind when it came to writing today’s blog post. It was more like I didn’t have the energy to write what was on my mind. Hopefully, next time I will write that long and somewhat oddball metaphor I have been thinking about it.

In the meantime, I pulled up the BibleGateway website, and this was the verse they listed for today. Another reminder that we need to get along with each other. And if that is a struggle in some cases, pray to God for the patience to deal with those people. You might not know what they are dealing with or that they really need encouragement from you.  

No comments: