Friday, August 26, 2011

Priceless

It was Kathy Steffen's first time at the Green Lake Christian Writers Conference and here she is showing her board full of sticky-notes to keep her on task while writing.
So, here I am home and all fired up! I picked up a lot of tips and inspiration. Unfortunately, the more stuff like that I pick up, the more activities I also pick up that keep me from writing. It is all good-intentioned, but really? Maybe I should just write more and more often.

But no, instead I had to stop at Wal-mart so I could make a board like Kathy's.

Hmm? display board - $2.97, post it notes - $5.24, becoming a published author - priceless? or more like hopeless?

I write down a lot quotes whenever I am at a conference like this. Here's the one I need to put on the top of my display board - "Never give up, never surrender."

Thank you so much for your support.

No comments: