Sunday, August 21, 2011

Where am I off to next?

They will never be hungry or thirsty. Sun and desert heat will not hurt them, for they will be led by one who loves them. He will lead them to springs of water. I will make a highway across the mountains and prepare a road for my people to travel. Isaiah 49:10-11 Good News Translation

Hmm? Sounds like God was the original travel guide, doesn’t it?

If you have been reading my blog the last few weeks, you have read about my volunteer trip to Ayacucho, Peru, in 2009. Now that I have wrapped that up, I only have a few more trips to tell you about and then I will be all caught up, and since I can’t begin travelling fulltime, I will have to write about other adventures I have had or other crazy thoughts that come into my head. But that is yet to come.

In the meantime, I am going to take a break from blogging this week. I am going to be at the Green Lake Christian Writers Conference and hope to be very busy working on one of my books. I also plan to sit down and formulate a website. Don’t have a clue what to put on it, but hopefully I will find inspiration and direction at the Conference.

Look for me back online on August 28. See if I am indeed inspired.

No comments: