Monday, April 9, 2012

Brewster's Big Blog



i get to use the computer.
i been here a long time and i be leaving next week and now i get to use the computer.

i guess i was pretty little when i came here.
i didn't think i grew that much.
my momma coming home next week and taking me home.
















but the people i been living with have been good to me.
and the cats have been good to me.
i like to beat up on the little white one and i get yelled at.




the dog is ok.
he doesn't have too much to do with me.

i am going to miss it here.
but i can't wait to see my momma.

i hope she is going to be happy to see me.

i hope i get to see these cats and the dog and their people again someday.

i hope i have fun when i get home.


i hope . . . i get to use a computer again some day.

No comments: