Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ready for Adventure?


"Let's go on an adventure."

“But we might get into trouble.”

"That's how we know it's an adventure."

I average two hours of TV per week. Yes, per week. Maybe, three. A while back there was a commercial on TV for a cartoon coming out soon. And the above quote was in the ad. I don’t remember what movie it was for, and I wasn’t able to track it down on-line. Please, whoever’s movie this was from, I am sorry that I borrowed it and didn’t give you credit.

But aren’t these great lines. Doesn’t everybody like an adventure every so often?  And sometimes you just have to get in a little bit of trouble, for the fun of it or the thrill of it.

 It’s hard to believe that I will be leaving for my big adventure in just over a week. I don’t plan on getting in trouble while I am in Kenya, I really don't want to get in trouble. I don't even need any excitement. But I think we will just have to see what happens. 

No comments: