Sunday, July 26, 2015

Wedding Day Countdown

I can do all things through Christ because he gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13 International Children’s Bible

One of the first blog posts I wrote had to do with sewing and my daughter’s faith in me. Click here to read it.

That baby girl of mine is getting married in less than two weeks and she is once again placing her faith in me. Here are just some of the things I have spread around my house in my quest to answer her plea to remodel her wedding dress. 

All I can do is turn around and place my faith in Christ to get me through, not only the sewing of the dress, but the entire wedding day and these two weeks leading up to it. 

God, Heavenly Father, grant me Your peace to endure these stressful days. Be with Val and her fiancé and bless their marriage. Amen

No comments: