Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Neglected, but not Forgotten

I have been so neglectful of this blog. When I first started writing The Dino Chronicles in 2010 (five years ago, holy cow!), I posted something nearly every day. I cut back to four times a week, then three. This summer I think I have been averaging twice a week.

Yes, I have had a lot going on, so I am not going to beat myself up. What I am going to do, if I can't write about, is share the rest of the pictures from our trip to the UP the end of June.
The Free Library, obviously, at the public garden in Hancock. 
At Finlandia University in Hancock. 
Again, obvious. 
The lift bridge between Hancock and Houghton. 
Dino doing the thing he loves the best, playing fetch in Lake Superior. 
Me and Dino the Wonder Dog on the beach at Calumet Waterworks Park. 
The entire reason for our trip (or at least the Hubby's), to buy goodies from the monks at Jampot.
Most awesome place I've been to. Essery Park. 
I didn't know bald eagles hung out along Lake Superior. But since this was near Eagle Harbor, it all makes sense. 
One of the restored homes at Old Victoria. 

I promise to get back on track after my daughter's wedding this weekend. 

1 comment:

Susan Marlene said...

I love this blog Chris! I don't get around to the blogs enough but it is difficult when one has so many goals and lives life right! Very nice photos and post! I feel like I almost got the pleasure of sitting down with you a little while! :)