Friday, February 10, 2017

In Office to do What?

 I haven’t been terribly productive the last few weeks due to a myriad of issues on the home front. One tiny thing I did accomplish, however, was finally getting this framed, after it had sat on my kitchen counter for many months, since the hubby brought it home.

One thing that this proclamation doesn’t mention is that Lloyd switched from Republican to Democrat (or vice versa, I forget) at some point in his political career. Whether people agree with some of Lloyd’s policies or not, I think what says the most about the man is that he always worked for his constituents and not his party. What a change from politicians today.

Maybe if our current leaders in high places had their priorities on the people they serve instead of blindly following their party the world would actually be a better place. Maybe they need to be reminded that that is what they are in office to do.  

1 comment:

Eden "Kymele" Mabee said...

I hate to sound political, but... I suspect that the present administration is actually doing what it set out to do. I just don't think that was ever to serve the people of this country.