Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Just a Quick Hello

Wow, the first of August already.

So, today I really wanted to write a continuation of last week’s post on my series about visiting the clinic. After the day I had yesterday, I didn’t think I could write on that subject objectively. Plus, well, I have other things to do this week.

Saturday is the big day. My brother-in-law and his long-time girlfriend are getting married in my backyard. Do you think we can get this yard in shape by then?
Watch for the pictures of how the day develops, on Sunday, though, of course, after it is all over and I get some sleep. I’m sure it will go off without a hitch. Currently, the weather forecast is looking perfect for an outdoor wedding. Check my other blog, writing what I can when I can, for my complete to-do list. 

No comments: