Friday, April 12, 2019

Hey, People, it is Spring. Really.

   As I mentioned here recently, I’ve been going to post another series of my winter pictures, along with – ta,dait’s Spring pictures! But that hasn’t really happened here in Wisconsin yet this year, has it?

I’ve seen a little ground around my house and even water flowing in places. 


And then yesterday happened. I do not even want to take any more pictures.
  
Spring will get here. The sun will come out. The temperatures will warm up. It will truly be “shorts weather”, instead of us bullheaded northerners wearing shorts and flipflops when there is still snow on the ground and it is 40 degrees out, but we don’t care, because gosh darn it, the calendar says it’s April!


Hang in there, Wisconsin, it will happen and it will be worth it.

No comments: