Friday, July 17, 2020

Summer in My Yard

   I’ve had so much going on, between work and publishing my novel, that I’ve neglected sharing many pictures of the world just outside my door. It’s been a beautiful summer here in the Northwoods, and as much as I like to wander – both around the world and in my head – I need to remember to appreciate what is right here in my own backyard. 
 My doe munching on some tree leaves in the back yard. 
 My doe munching on more leaves in the front yard. 
 My doe resting in the shade in the front yard, out of the bugs that are thick in the woods.
 Woke one morning last month to this fella walking through, past the bear which inhabits my yard year-round. 
 Have even had a few turkeys visiting. 
No summer is complete without pansies. 
These flowers off my deck are more like weeds in there ability to grow and spread. 
Put in new garden beds this spring. 
Along with a new garden shed. 
All is doing well out in the garden. 

   After you’ve had a chance to also enjoy the outdoors, don’t forget to relax this summer with a good book. “The Truth Beyond the River” is now available as both an e-book and on paper. Click this link to get your copy. And don’t forget to post a review on Amazon after you’ve finished reading it.

No comments: