Wednesday, September 2, 2020

And Summer is Over

   Hard to believe – as well as very sad – that summer is pretty much over. It’s September and autumn will be upon us soon.

I don’t know where the last three months went, but I don’t feel as if I’ve spent nearly enough time outdoors exploring. My little four-acre plot has been about it.

Except for a few weeks ago when I did take a walk through our town’s most amazing park. It’s been a few years since I’ve been to Bradley Park, which is quite unfortunate. It is a beautiful, peaceful place. 



I was really excited to spy this osprey. Bald eagles are okay, but ospreys are my favorite.
I'll have to tell you a story about them another time. 







If you live in Tomahawk, or nearby, and haven’t walked Bradley Park, get over there in the next couple weeks. The trees will be turning soon and it will be even more breathtaking.

No comments: