Friday, September 4, 2020

Time for a little humor

   I thought it was time to share a little humor, just be silly. 

Two weeks ago, as Hubby and I were pulling out of the driveway to head to church late Saturday afternoon, I spied this fella on the road. 
 He seemed pretty confident in where he was going. We had seen what we thought was his relative in our swamp earlier this spring. 
 Sure, enough, he sauntered right up to our vehicle and kept on going, up our driveway. No doubt heading to our swamp, which would be a disappointment, as it has dried up in the late summer weather. 
 
Here’s where my weird sense of humor comes in. This little guy’s trek reminded me of a much bigger fella I watched stroll up to our vehicle in Kenya in 2015. 



 Not that my little muskrat is any match for a majestic Simba on the wild African plain. But my active imagination still came up with the comparison. 
Have a great holiday weekend. Be safe. Be smart. Don’t get attacked by any wild animals.  

No comments: