Sunday, April 30, 2023

I have hope

       

          Lord, remember my suffering and how I have no home. Remember the misery and suffering. I remember them well. And I am very sad.

But I have hope when I think of this: The Lord’s love never ends. His mercies never stop. They are new every morning. Lord, your loyalty is great. I say to myself, “The Lord is what I have left. So I have hope.”

          The Lord is good to those who put their hope in him. He is good to those who look to him for help. It is good to wait quietly for the Lord to save. (Lamentations 3:19-26, International Children’s Bible)

Well, it snowed again last night. And my back got worse. And I have a list of other things going haywire in my life or the lives of my loved ones.

So, after I limped to my laptop coz I am too bullheaded to just stay in bed, I did a search for the most beautiful Bible passages. There were a lot of good ones, but the one above convened most what I’m feeling and the assurance I need from God.

I pray you all have had a better week than I had. Also praying for Spring! And for healing, of course. God has got this, and He is all I’ve got. It’s in His hands.

1 comment: