Thursday, September 26, 2013

"All the world's a stage"

Today’s assignment: combine two famous quotes into one pithy saying. One example might be “Man cannot live by bread alone so let them eat cake.” You get the idea.

My husband and I are on vacation this week. We spent a few days in the southeastern part of the state, visiting places in Milwaukee and Madison, and several cute little towns in between. In Waukesha, we stumbled upon this beautiful park along the river. When I found the outdoor amphitheater, I couldn’t help myself. Does anybody else have an overwhelming desire to dance when they are presented with an empty stage?


Thus my modified quote, thanks to Mr. Shakespeare and Lee Ann Womack. 
“All the world’s a stage so I hope you dance.”





When I was in kindergarten, I wanted to be a ballerina. Good thing I let that dream go. 

No comments: