Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tell this guy's story for me

Since hearing the news Saturday morning about the shootings at Westgate Mall in Nairobi, Kenya, and continuing to follow the ongoing events there, I haven't been wearing my creativity hat. I've mostly been trying to just stay busy, clean house, spend time with the hubby, get caught up on reading. Oh, and I'm on vacation this week. Maybe a good thing. I don't want to have to focus on other people and their problems right now. Patients who haven't got a clue what life is like in a foreign country. 

But I am starting to ramble. I will not get on my soap box and vent to you, my faithful blog followers. Instead, I will offer you the opportunity to write my blog for me. 

A few weeks ago, as I wrote at the time, I took my kinship kid to our local animal park. This little opossum was so cute. Someone help me out. Tell me what he is thinking or what his story is. 

Isn't he adorable?